- Blue Sky removes each storm window and cleans thoroughly before re-installing. We will also clean the sill in between the storm window and the original window to remove any dirt or cobwebs.
- Storm windows are additional panels of glass placed over an original window with an aluminum frame to protect against inclement weather.
- Most storm windows are on the outside of the original window(see picture above right).
- Other storm windows are panels inserted on the inside of the original window(see picture middle right).
- Pella's Brand of Storms are internal inserts(usually with blinds in between) and are very difficult to clean(see picture bottom right). Blue Sky Window Cleaning "specializes" in cleaning these type of Pella storm windows. We are very careful in removal, cleaning and re-installing. Many window cleaners are inexperienced with Pella storm panels. We have been cleaning these type of storms since 1986.